Monday, November 13, 2017

My Spoilerfree Reaction to the JUSTICE LEAGUE Fan Screening

Here's my reaction right after getting home from Justice League on November 13th, 2017.


Reviews will be released on the 14th and I am probably going to wait until the 17th or 18th to share my personal review. The @JLUPodcast analysis will get underway around the 19th. Right now, I'll just say that I think many people will be happy but for lovers of the Man of Steel and Batman v Superman trilogy-in-the-making, it's a bit of a disappointing conclusion. I will explain more of what I mean this weekend, but the good news is that I definitely want to see it again as soon as possible.

Also, all that fretting about the musical score over the last week or so was unnecessary. The score is not one of the main problems, in my opinion. It's not stellar, but it also doesn't hold the film back at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment