Worldwide Box Office Total: $656 Million
What you need to know from BvS
Preparation: Characters and Questions
Themes and Character Arcs
Full Audio Commentary
Scene 1: Cell Phone Superman
Scene 2: Batman Lures a Parademon
Scene 3: World without Superman
Scene 4: Wonder Woman in London
Scene 5: Bruce and Arthur in Iceland
Scene 6: Bruce and Alfred on the Plane
Scene 7: Barry and Henry Allen
Scenes 8 and 9: Vic and Silas Stone, Howard the Janitor
Scene 10: Steppenwolf on Themyscira
Scene 11: Diana sees the News
Scene 12: Lois and Martha at the Daily Planet
Scenes 13 and 14: Cyborg discovers Batman, Diana discovers the Bat-hanger
Scene 15: Steppenwolf's Failed Invasion
Scene 16: Bruce Wayne meets Barry Allen
Scene 17: Diana on the Batcomputer
Scene 18: Diana Prince meets Victor Stone
Podcast site: http://jluniverse.podomatic.com
Subscribe on iTunes: itpc://jluniverse.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
Themes in Justice LeagueSource: Our own Justice League Universe Podcast
- Multilateralism: Even the strong can be stronger when they work in collaboration.
- How do we deal with loss?
- Rebirth: Pain and loss can be opportunities for rebirth, becoming something even stronger than you were before.
- Inspiration is a better form of leadership than fear.
Source: JL 2017 Comic-Con Sneak Peek
- The world is worth saving, even if you don't recognize it.
- It is better to face challenges together rather than alone.